Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Thursday, June 9, 2011

June - Pollen and Heat

I seem to be among many flowering trees. It was tough for my allergies and my car.

I figured out how to use the car wash and like everything else, it's right next door.

The catholic church is right across the street within in walking distance. What can I say - I take the easy route.

I got involved with the church flea market and met so many nice folks. Some of them live here in this complex and some live at Alton Woods down and the street and some from McKenna Purchase - a condo place not far from here.

Today I am volunteering at the church bookstore/gift store.

Gator and I have been taking early walks to avoid the heat. It's raining right now, so maybe if the rain stops, we'll get out there and do our two miles.

Some of my old friends from Boston are visiting this weekend. I have missed seeing them and am so excited about the visit.

Time to start a new project.

No comments:

Post a Comment