Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Friday, February 3, 2012

Gator the Chinese Crest

Yesterday was catch up day.  I gave Gator a bath and a haircut.  Sewed him some new scarves out of an old shirt of Bobby's.  He looks spiffy. 

Dukie, the cat, didn't recognize his scent so proceeded to terrorize him for the rest of the day.  So much for Johnsons' baby shampoo. 

Today we're going to Marden's in Lewiston to check out the bargains.  There's a restaurant over there that Bobby wants us to try.  I'm game as long as I don't have to cook. 

My grandson's Pinewood Derby is this weekend, so we'll be there. I remember how much fun my kids had making the little race cars.  I kept them all and they have them on display.

Big football weekend so Bobby will be watching the game although I have no idea where.

Beautiful sunrise over Harpswell Sound.  We are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment