Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Arrival of Tent and Pottie

The weather this weekend is supposed to be very warm and sunny.   All that praying paid off.

The pottie arrived yesterday and the tent has just been erected.   We should have plenty of room for everyone to sit under the tent, plus a few tables. 

We'll have a table for music and have lots of Old Time Rock 'n Roll CD's. 

I ironed our wedding attire and put it upstairs in the bedroom we'll be using.  I was told by a friend who is psychic not to do that.  We had an unknown "visitor" last night.  The dog went nutso and I couldn't get him to stop shaking.  He kept looking upstairs. 

I told all the old ghosts from this two hundred year old house to rest easy.  We have an agenda and it will all happen regardless.

I guess I'll go back upstairs and bring the wedding clothes back down.  Never hurts to be cautious.

This will be my last entry till after the big day.

See everyone on the hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment