Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Sunday, June 15, 2014

New home in Franklin.  We loved the two car garage, especially last winter with all the snow here in NH.  It's nice to live in town with the grocery store and the outlet mall just down the street. 

We are four minutes from the hospital.  We timed it when I had my first gallbladder attack. 

Bobby and I each had surgery in March.  Bobby is cancer free - again.  The third time's a charm!

I still have to be careful what I eat with the gallbladder gone.  Darn!

The rhodies are in bloom and really pretty.  Bobby transplanted some lilacs from the farm. 

It's all good!

No comments:

Post a Comment