Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

It's starting to spit snow here in Newburyport.

Guess we won't be traveling too far tonight.

I'm recovering from lap band surgery which took place on the 24th. No one else wanted the date. Go figure.

I can certainly see why it isn't an ideal time, what with all the holiday food and all.

However, I thought, "Why not, let's do this, it's time."

Every day is a little better. I don't have much energy, but it will come back.

I had a hernia repaired as well, sort of a door prize.

I didn't realize how much of a nibbler I was, just like a little mouse.

I find myself studying my food choices constantly, there's a lot to it.

This week I have started creamed soups, a big plus.

We all have the power to change our lives, it isn't easy, but the rewards will be great.

I want to be able to walk and I think my back will be improved, that's the plan.

Happy New Year and let's hope 2010 will bring all kinds of new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment