Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October Indian Summer

Today is a gorgeous day and already 66 degrees at 10:00 AM.

We took the dogs for a long walk along by the river and there's only one sailboat left in the water. A sure sign of winter coming.

They are digging up Water Street and replacing the old water mains which are in tough shape.

The Newburyport Choral Society has been lots of fun. We rehearse every Monday night for two and a half hours. I am enjoying singing first tenor and glad I still have something to contribute. I have missed the music so much.

My brother and sister-in-law came for a visit and we took a trip to Rockport and Glocester as I had never been there and we heard it was wonderful. It was definitely worth the trip and we had lunch overlooking the most photographed barn in New England.

My sister-in-law has taken up quilting so we took her to a few quilt shops in the area. It didn't have the same appeal to my brother John. I should have found some bird carvers in the area but haven't seen any work as beautiful as his carvings.

I have all the windows open. Nice!

I notice that some other blogs have included pictures and I have to figure out how it's done.

The troublesome neighbor has moved. She is happy in her new place as they are all smokers. Amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment