Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Christmas in Newburport

What to do on Christmas Eve when you know you are at the height of being contagious?

I did what anyone would do and missed the big Champagne family party in Nashua at Jim Naro's house. I was so disappointed.

Last year I spent Christmas Eve in the hospital. I just isn't fair!

We went to a Christmas Eve candlelight service at the Baptist Church and I felt like we got in a little bit of Christmas.

The kids finally came after New Year's. The good part is we got to meet Chris's new friend Gabby. She is a keeper.

Today is the 13th of January and I am FINALLY recovered. Amen to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment