Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dating for Seniors

I finished all the unpacking and wandered into the senior dating scene. Interesting!

Most sites offer three days free so what the heck. However, I wasn't too impressed. It would be nice to have a friend but the price is too high.

Most men close to my age are pretty needy.

It seems that the guys close to seventy are looking for someone sixty. I live in a senior complex and there are no men in here. We killed them all.

Since we seem to outlive our mates by at least ten years, it should go the other way around. Oh well, on to the next project.

My daughter, son-in-law and I went to a construction auction on Saturday at the Regal. Lots of good stuff, but no luck. Sometimes the price is just too high. I recognized a guy I saw on Senior People Meet and we had a nice time chatting. I never have trouble meeting new friends.

Am deciding where I should volunteer. Senior who lost their life savings in homes that are now worthless need some sort of protection. I might check out Senator Shaheen's office and see if I can help.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment