Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Friday, January 8, 2010

The Firehouse

Yesterday we met with the House Manager and seven other volunteers for The Firehouse Theater in Newburyport.

It's an interesting little theater - very reminiscent of the old Proctor Theater in Andover, NH.

I imagine we'll get a few calls as we live in town and are retired. They have several children's programs during the day in addition to all the evening programs scheduled. It will be fun to see the little kids - I miss them.

Last night I had some thin potatoes and some squash. It sure tasted good. The healing is on-going. Every day is a slight improvement.

Today I think I'll try to get on the treadmill. It will be a struggle for me to complete thirty minutes a day, but I'll give it my best shot. It will probably take me a few weeks to work up to maybe twenty minutes.

I would have loved to go to Andover today, but the weather is very "iffy". I miss my grandkids.

I am determined to learn to cook again. I have to make food more interesting. This is a huge challenge.

I won't be using Julia's cookbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment