Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 3 - Post Surgery

I am starting to look at food the way my dog, Gator, looks at food.

This is not good.

However, on a good note, I am feeling well enough to be hungry again.

Big surprise at my doctor's appointment on Monday. My hernia was so huge, part of my stomach was in my chest. I am thinking that may be the reason I have been so out of breath.

Am going to try some stairs as a test.

The volunteers Christmas party at the Firehouse was well worth attending. We met some interesting folks who were new to Newburyport - like ourselves. One couple, the husband is from the Bronx. Lots to talk about.

I am having a mild fish, Talapia, for dinner tonight. It's just the right size, all individually wrapped. Just stick it in the oven with a little lemon juice on top.

The squash goes well with the fish and maybe a little mashed potato.

We are adjusting to apartment life and have started to get rid of things we don't need.

Maybe we'll take a trip to Andover this weekend. I do get a little homesick from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment