Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday News

We are meeting my son Chris today for an early dinner.

It seems that Windham is a half way point for both of us and it's a beautiful, crisp day.

I finally started physical therapy on Friday.

The clothes I have left that fit me are not suitable for the treatments. So, off we went to the Dress Barn where I had a gift certificate from Christmas. Found pants and a top that fit for now. I would say it's been at least thirty years since I bought "work-out" clothes.

The PT guys says he can get me in shape so that I won't need back surgery. That's a strong statement, so we'll see how it goes.

We are still looking for someone to play cards with. I heard through the grapevine that people in Haverhill plays 45's. There must be a lot of Canadian descendants there. I'll follow up that lead.

Friday night we should go to temple over in Haverhill. That's a good place to start. That's the only "reformed" temple we could find in the area.

Monday is "fill" day at Lahey. The weather report looks good. Wonder how I'll feel. Will keep you posted.

The cooking is getting wearisome. I think I am going to have to start putting together meals in the morning. By 5:00 PM I would just as soon starve. Today we eat out. Horrah!

The library is open here on Sunday, 1 - 5 PM. Good place to read the papers, then you don't have them laying around to throw out.

Guess it's time to start the day. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment