Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

February - Yeah!

It's always a relief when February rolls around. January means recovery - from the holidays - from moving and from surgery.

We ended up with "stuff" we don't need. I am trying to weed out. The easy part is that if we put anything on the library table, it will disappear. Someone can always use your gidget, gadget or gismo.

We had another volunteer meeting at the Firehouse last night. Met another really nice couple from Rochester. Since Marv has a son in Rochester, there was lots to talk about. Marv volunteered to usher for The Vagina Monologues. That should be interesting. I am going to limit my volunteering to office work until after my back surgery.

Didn't make it to Kennebunk due to the weather. Something to look forward to for February.

I am studying cookbooks looking for recipes for fish which seems to agree with me more than any other protein. I think I'll be using the food chopper a lot. My first "fill" isn't until next week, so I have no idea what to expect.

I have discovered my kitchen is too small to cook in.

Lots of cleaning to do today as the management is inspecting the window installation. I still haven't recovered from that fiasco.

We hope to get lots of visits this summer so put us on your calendar. We love seeing all our old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment