Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Thursday, April 29, 2010

April Showers Bring May Flowers

The rain has stopped so today we'll continue my mile walk assignment. Yesterday I was chilled to the bone so it was a lazy day.

Recovery from back surgery is a long, slow process. Every day is a day behind me. I am looking forward to walking all over town without pain. So far so good.

I'm reading a series of books about quilting - fiction. It is inspiring me to get out my rotary cutter and get to work. That was always the plan when I retired. I need a refresher course, so am checking that out.

I have material to make three large quilts. I promised Kelley the first one. Will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment