Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tulips and Forsythia

It's been a long haul since April 1st. I will be three weeks post op this coming Thursday. Have an appointment on Tuesday to see Dr. Banco.

I have been sleeping sparodically for six days in the recliner. For some reason I have leg pain at night. It must have something to do with lying down. I am going to increase my walking in the hopes that it will speed up my recovery.

Marv has been so good looking after me, cooking meals, laundry and cleaning the house.

Back surgery is not for the faint of heart. it's something you have to "get through". I am looking forward to walking without pain four months from now.

The kids came to visit last weekend. It was so good to see them. It's hard to be away from family, especially when I am in such a vulnerable state.

Thank you dear friends - for all the wonderful cards. It sure brightens my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment