Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Blahs

What a relief. Low humidity and 67 degrees. It sure has been a long hot summer.

Looking forward to my favorite time of year - fall.

I am starting to throw out "stuff" and reorganizing everything in this small apartment.

I emptied out the little freezer and threw a ton of food out. I have never disciplined myself to date food when I shove it in the freezer. Who the heck knows how old it is. Hopefully we will get rid of the freezer this week, making way for a better spot for the TV.

We enjoyed looking in the junk shops last weekend. We found a good one over in Salisbury with amazing prices. I don't have room for a thing, but it's a good place to get rid of stuff.

Saturday night we ventured down to Hampton Beach and enjoyed listening to the open air concert on the water. The biggest challenge is to find a parking space. We'll probably go again on Thursday, country and western night.

We have been walking a lot and I have absolutely no pain. It's a wonderful thing!

Holding steady with my weight, but now that the dog days are lifting a little, I want to lose another twenty pounds. That means I'll have to investigate the thrift shops for smaller clothes but I'll worry about that when it happens.

School is starting soon and I used to love to take classes. We might take a ride over to Essex Community College to see what they offer.

Who knows what's around the corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment