Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Smell of Fall

We finally have a break from the awful heat this summer.

It's chilly, overcast with a hint of fall in the air.

Tomorrow we'll meet my son Chris for lunch in Manchester. I miss my kids and my grandkids.

My CLS has found some long lost relatives through Ancestry.com. No one can stay lost these days. I am reminded of that every time the phone rings.

We love going to the library here in town. It's a very busy place and I enjoy reading the local paper and finding a new book. Using the library helps keep the clutter to a minimum in our apartment.

I have more books to give away and wonder if they might like the Harry Potter series. I just had to see what they were all about and thoroughly enjoyed them.

It's a good day to bundle up and take the dogs on a long walk. Maybe we'll take them up on the new Clipper Ship Rail Trail. Gator doesn't like other dogs but I keep trying to socialize him.

The President is on vacation in Martha's Vineyard. I've never been there, but have always wanted to go. I'll have to put that on my "bucket list".

No comments:

Post a Comment