Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Snow

 
It's a beautiful morning here in Maine.  Mr. Cardinal is outside the bay window in the kitchen and is now at the bird feeder.  His beautiful red plummage is striking against the grey morning and white snow.  Mrs. Cardinal is never far behind but usually sits in the tree waiting.

My proof reader tells me I ocasionally have a typo for which I apologize.  I think too fast and type faster.  I guess years of medical transcription has a down side.

Today we have a free day.  Horrah!! 

The treadmill purchased from Uncle Henry's classified is working out well.  It's a lot more fun being inside looking out the three big windows at the water and watching the news than trudging through the snow and ice outside.

Bobby is ready to go to the store for his morning coffee meeting with the guys.  Wonder what they'll talk about this morning.  Probably Super Bowl Sunday. 

My grandson's Pinewood Derby is this Saturday.   Maybe we'll jump in the car and make a quick trip to Concord.  My boys always used to participate and I remember it being lots of fun.

February is always a fun month.  Valentine's day and Julianna's birthday spice it up a bit.  We will definitely plan something romantic for the 14th.  I have a new outfit for the occasion. 

The treadmill awaits.




No comments:

Post a Comment