Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Trans Global Amnesia - Yes, it's Real

We are stuck in the house till the ice in the driveway thaws a little.  It's a good day for Yak Tracs on your boots to go out and feed the birds. 

Mr. Cardinal is patiently waiting in the tree outside the window.  The "flying rats" are hogging the bird feeder. 

Today is give the dog a bath day.  Might as well give him a haircut while I'm at it. 

I'm getting a little homesick for New Hampshire so maybe we'll take a trip in a couple of days. 

My son is going to Miami on business this month and I would love to see him before he goes.  He has a new dog - a lab/shephard mix from the shelter.  I wonder how that's working out with the three cats. 

Gator and Dukie the cat tolerate each other but Dukie is definitely "King of the Roost" and gives him a swat every so often just so he doesn't forget.

The poor lady who left her kids in the car and walked twelve miles is being crucified by the press.

I recognized the symptoms right away and I had the same thing a couple of Thanksgivings ago.  It's called Trans Global Amnesia and it's real.  I don't remember anything for about the same amount of time.  I talked to people on the phone and asked them about things that happened six years ago. 

I was just lucky I wasn't alone.  It usually doesn't happen again.  So far so good.

Let's not be so quick to judge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment