Merriman Farm

Merriman Farm
8.75 Acres + House and Barn

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine

Davis Road, Harpswell, Maine
Summers on Harpswell Sound

Kell, Jon and Chris

Kell, Jon and Chris
The Kids

Perfect Touch

Perfect Touch
Merriman Quilt

Nan and Bobby at Cook's

Nan and Bobby at Cook's
Christmas - 2011

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Columbus Day Weekend

Fall is well underway and Bobby has just mowed for the last time. 

It will be a long winter, but we have projects lined up and we'll be going south to Concord whenever we can get away. 

Bobby is having surgery for a malignant melanoma  fairly soon.  The doctor thinks it's early on, so he doesn't seem to be too worried.   We are confidant all will be well.  We just want to get it behind us.

This is Canadian Thanksgiving, so I wish all my Canadian friends a wonderful day and lots of yummy turkey and pumpkin pie. 

I joined a couple of art leagues and have taken up painting again.   It's been quite a few years so I'm not expecting to land in a museum.  I've had fun getting acquainted with all the new products available.  I've met some wonderful new friends and after all - that's what it's all about, isn't it?

We ask for your prayers in the days ahead.  I keep telling Bobby that God wouldn't drop him in my lap and then take him away so soon.   How wonderful to have found the Love of my Life in my golden years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment